Making a move is a big undertaking – that’s why we’ve created an electronic transition process that makes it quick, easy, and environmentally-friendly.
Our customized, thorough, and highly specialized process ensures the highest level of customer service throughout your onboarding process to create a smooth, seamless, and comfortable experience. We pride ourselves on providing world-class service with a family office feel.
Each month, we limit the number of new advisors we add to the team to ensure you receive the highest level of individual care and attention. Each new advisor is assigned an onboarding manager who plans and organizes your entire transition, allowing you more time to meet with your clients to discuss the account transfer process in a timely and stress-free fashion.
ELECTRONIC TRANSITIONS WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY
Skip the wait! We offer 100% paperless transitions to help save you time, energy, and headaches.
By utilizing Docupace and Docusign® technology, we can provide a completely paperless transition process that reduces the turnaround time for account transfers, allowing clients to complete all paperwork through the convenience of a secure email.
- Dedicated Transition Manager
- Individual training and support on Docupace & Docusign® platforms
- Electronically pre-populated documents
- Signature prompts to ensure forms are submitted
- Daily and/or weekly transition updates
- Oversight of all transition documents processed & submitted by the transition team
- Supplies, postage, and support for any non-electronic documents
- Timely follow up with product companies for quick turnaround
- Comfort in knowing you have Vanderbilt on your side!
1. Where can I find a comprehensive guide to Vanderbilt Financial Group?
2. Do you have a list of the products you offer?
3. What firm do you clear through?
Our Clearing Firm is Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions.
4. Do you allow advisors to have their own Registered Investment Advisor?
Yes, and in addition we have our own full service RIA from Vanderbilt Advisory Services with over 400 SMA Managers to choose from.
5. Do you have an Insurance Division?
Vanderbilt Financial Group is an investment firm disrupting traditional finance by focusing on socially and environmentally responsible, ethical, and impactful investments. We do this while keeping our advisors front and center, providing a world-class level of service with a “family office” feel. Headquartered in a LEED-certified Platinum building, our commitment to changing the world begins at home in our office and within our culture. We are a unified team driven by shared values of gratitude, respect, innovation, teamwork, and trustworthiness which we constantly apply to our clients, our community, and our environment.